Modicon Quantum PLC - NOE77111 ETH card

jhon123

Hi,

Any one know how I can check the status of the Ethernet card NOE77111 status or if there is any communication fault?

Thank you!

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but pretty self explanatory. Other than that you may be able to use flags to check.

NOE.jpg

Thank you so much for your help,

What I am looking for exactly is how to check the status of the card through the code and shows that on the HMI. so is there any specific address I need to use or any instruction?

You could have a look at %SW180 - %sw339. they give the health status of all the modules on the rack, ive always only used for IO modules but id assume it would do the same with a NOE Card.

Thank you so much for your help,

What I am looking for exactly is how to check the status of the card through the code and shows that on the HMI. so is there any specific address I need to use or any instruction?

Yes, mbp_mstr is a function block that will send a command to the module to get information. The function code to use is 'get_local_stats' in the mstr block which will give you status information about the Ethernet module. It's in the user manual.