TIA Hardware Catalog Updates

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
Struggling through my first project and trying to make the transition from old Step 7 / WinCC Flexible to TIA Portal v12.

My HMI doesn't show up in the hardware catalog. TP1200 (6AV2124-0MC01-0AX0).

I don't seem to be able to find where this update is to get this part to show up in Portal.

Yes, but the TP1200 is a Comfort panel and isn't programmed with the TIA portal WinCC Basic v12 rather then TIA portal WinCC Comfort v12. You buy the WinCC Comfort v12 and it will integrate in TIA portal

http://www.industry.siemens.com/top...rtal-es/wincc-tia-licenses/Pages/Default.aspx

Thank You!
Out of the 982 cds they sent with the Integrators Package I forgot to install the one for WinCC Pro V12. Argh!!! Anyhow, it is in the process of installing now. I will let you know how I make out.