Hardware Configuration from TIA portal

sledgehmr

Hello Folks,

I am beginner to the PLC programming. I am working on a project which has Siemens S7-1516-3 PN/DP CPU, and ET200SP profibus based remote IO, and Profibus VFDs. Now we have added couple of new devices.

I downloaded the updated program into the PLC but it does not show any new profibus devices on its little screen. Do I need to also download hardware configuration from the TIA portal to the PLC?

If someone can let me know how to do that, that will be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello, I managed to get inside my User program Number of slots and channels of my hardware configuration. In order to improve control system I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to learn how to make hardware configuration. I have an IM on profibus. I added the whole group (I dragged the marked taxed...
Replies
Views
When I download a hardware configuration using the step 7, it first asks me to select the target module. Only option that is offered is the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, Here i have a Tia Portal V11 Project that i wanted to fix but i cant take the device configurations from the device. So i just have to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom