TIA V15.1 hardware configuration - module names

naturephoenix

Hello, I managed to get inside my User program Number of slots and channels of my hardware configuration. In order to improve control system I want to include inside every Module Slot its name. Unfortunately Get_Name function return name of I/O device, I need module name as a string data type. ModuleStates returns module states, but module name(for example "DQ 16x24VDC/0.5A ST_1") I haven't found yet. Does any of you guys find out how to get module names in user program?

Similar Topics

I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Looking for support and ideas. We are trying to go online to monitor/fault find on an S7-300 programmed with TIA Portal V15. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi am new to TIA and i have a challenge when i archive the project it;s being saved as PDF. How to l change from PDF to normal TIA. Your...
Replies
Views
Is there any possibility to convert the project in TIA V17 Wincc Professional to TIA V15 Wincc Professional or Wincc Advance?
Replies
Views
I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom