TIA v15.1

chama mulenga

Hi am new to TIA and i have a challenge when i archive the project it;s being saved as PDF. How to l change from PDF to normal TIA. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Please post screenshots of the steps you are following.

Archiving a project should be simple. In the text menu at the top of the screen, click Project then Archive, then OK (this button may be called Archive or something else. It is next to the Cancel button).

Side note: It is more proper to refer to the software as TIA Portal or Portal, not TIA only. TIA is a concept that describes more than one software platform. (Though calling it TIA will confuse no one.)

(Though calling it TIA will confuse no one.)

Not gonna lie, I use it daily, and still for some reason I often read TIA as "Thanks in Advance", and briefly confused, and then figure out my mistake and go on with my day....