Problem while installing Tia portal v15 heeeeelllllllppppp

Sherllock

Hi everyone i'm trynna install Tia portal v15
The installation starts normale but it suddenly stops asking for a reboot , When i restart the computer it starts again from the beggining and it stops asking for a reboot
Over and over again , Infinite cycle
I've been looking for a solution since 2 days i spent hours ...and no solution worked
There is one last thing i wanted to try , is to disable in configuration for installing
But i never got Access to configuration ??!!
The installation Always starts directly and then asks for a reboot , how should i Come back to configuration ???
Any solutions? Help me pllllllllzzzzzzz

Whenever i start installing again this is wht i get it starts installing directly
How should i go back to installation from the first ?
( General configuration )
And why i wanna do this it's because i wanna try one more thing , disabling a parameter in configuration

Try run the install file as admin, and disable your anti-virus software.
It could be many other reasons you can't install. You just have to keep trying.

TIA is not released for Windows 10 Home edition.
I cannot say if that directly stops you from installing.
But I suggest try another PC with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise.

Okey
But i just wanna try one more thing
Please focus with me
What i wanna to is strart the installation from the start ( configuration etc )
But what i get After excuting setup for Tia portal is the Windows in the description, and the the installation starts ( and it stops asking for restart)
What i want is like to reset this whole thing
And start the installation from the first , i Hope u get what i mean
https://postimg.cc/phnTNctW

Last edited: