Problem while adding a new module to ControlLogix

sns

I have a control logix network with a Logix5555 controller along with eight CNB modules at remote locations.

Each remote location has various AI, DI cards.

I moved one of the 1756-IF8 card from one CNB location to another location. At the new location it is giving me the following error at that particular module location (in RSlogix 5000)

Code 16#0317. Connection request error. Connection not scheduled.

Any clues as to how can i configure the module at the new CNB location?

Thanks that worked, but I was only able to add the device to the main rack which has the EthernetIP, and the Logix5555.

I wasn't able to browse any of the eight remote CNB modules. How can I access them?

Well again, this is a little out of my hands on experience, but you should be able to Drill down to the Racks. However, you need RSNetworx for ControlNet to do scheduling. Do you have it?

Stu....

Yes, I did use RSNetWorks to sort out the issue, but i was only able to add the module in the main rack and not any CNB remote racks.

Thing is it isnt giving me any options or showing any drill down buttons.

Are your absent "drill down" buttons in the RSLinx Classic browse, or in the RSNetworx network graphical display ?

If they're in RSLinx Classic, you probably need to install updated EDS files for the 1756-CNB's. Many modern modules (and RSLinx 2.52 and up) will let you right-click and upload the EDS, otherwise you need to download them from the RA EDS server and use the RSLinx Hardware Installation Tool to register them.

Are your absent "drill down" buttons in the RSLinx Classic browse, or in the RSNetworx network graphical display ?

If they're in RSLinx Classic, you probably need to install updated EDS files for the 1756-CNB's. Many modern modules (and RSLinx 2.52 and up) will let you right-click and upload the EDS, otherwise you need to download them from the RA EDS server and use the RSLinx Hardware Installation Tool to register them.

Its in the RSnetworx graphical display that they're abset. Everything shows in RSLinx.