Problem while opening Simatic wincc flexible project

IJK

dear all

i am getting an error while opening an project in winccflexilble 2007

i have attached the screen shot please let me know the soluntion.

thanks in advance

ijk.

error.jpg

Did you receive the STEP7 project from someone else ?
If so, does your version of WinCC Flexible match the project ?

edit: In Simatic Manager, you can open the Properties of the WinCC Flexible project (without starting WinCC Flexible), and there read the version of the program. The version must be supported by your WinCC Flexible installation.

It looks like WinCCFlexible cannot connect with the WinCCFlexible instance of SQL Server. Can you create a new WinCCFlexible project or do you get the same error? You may need to uninstall and re-install WinCCFlexible.

Nick

I get this error when I try to open a project created in a newer version of WinCC Flex than mine. i.e. your project has been created/altered by somebody with version 2008. Wonderful Siemens backward compatibility....

SS