problem while downloading....

harrydeharry

hi
I m working on a VIPA speed 7 it is showing as 318-2 DP in simatic manager I uploaded the program but when I try to download it it says input address in valid...since I never touched any io address. (since machine working fine) it seems it is giving error about DP/DP aderess which starts from 1900
just attached the hardware configuration for reference..
thanks in advance for help:oops:hardware.jpg

This is not a problem , you're the problem :D
Only a novice asking these questions.
I suggest you read a lot, instead of asking these questions ...
How long is the process image input/output area?
maybe default 256 and the last one address is I 255.7 ?

hi shkodaran,
yes you are right I am new to it.
this program is already working in the plc....if it so how did they download it.
thanks

hi shkodaran,
yes you are right I am new to it.
this program is already working in the plc....if it so how did they download it.
thanks

This pic can help you.
hdw.png