Panelbuilder to Panelview Component (CCW)

Bolatov

Hello Guys
I was chatting with the tech connect chat live from AB, but it tells me there is not a tool for upgrading an app from Panelbuilder to CCW (panelview component) is there a work around or im having a lot of incoming work?

no, panelview standard (PanelBuilder) to Panelview Component (CCW - Connected Components Workbench)

Oh sorry missunderstood, I have not attempted any of that sorry I could be of any help.

Panelview standard to Panelview Component is hardly an upgrade in my opinion. Since you now have to rewrite the HMI apps regardless, I suggest you look at other hardware options. You'll be hard pressed to find many positive reviews on the PVC line.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone had a similar experience? A customer has an old panelview600, it is faulted, but is communicating and they desperately need to...
Replies
Views
Hello. Before I get chewed out, I did do a search on here for some SL505 passthru help. I noticed there was a small handful of information on...
Replies
Views
Everything works except alarms. The plc 5 uses a integer file and a number is moved there corresponding to the fault. 1-79 The text from PB...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! I recently found these forums and they have been a great help, you guys have got me through quite a bit! But, today I'm unable to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom