PV C600 Heartbeat for com loss

Fredlaroche

I have tried to program a watchdog or an heartbeat from a PV C600, using Panelview Component and RSlogix 500 but I have failed miserably. My intent was simply to send the seconds system tag through a global connection to my PLC but the minimum refresh rate of those global connection is 60 seconds (which is ridiculous in my opinion).

I actually gave up on detecting loss of communication altogether.

Has anyone ever managed to program an heartbeat watchdog using Panelview Component and RS500?

The simplest thing ever just made me pull a few hair out.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
I have a client with a problematic PacDrive LMC600. It also has a separate PNC_Controller (Profinet) module. The original problem with the...
Replies
Views
Have a C600 Panelview that the display went out in it. It still has the configuration in it and the equipment is still running. Believe it is just...
Replies
Views
we have PanelView Component C600 (2711C-T6T) and want to modify it, try to install PanelView Component DesignStation V4.0 in my laptop and one...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have an issue with the PV800 (C800) panelview. I had to upload the C600 program first. Then using CCW, i created the new program. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom