1784-PCIC Card Issue on controlnet

raul_vaze

Hi , i have an controlnet network of around 15 devices(CLX and flex) with 2 Workstations connected to network using PCIC card . Some how one of my workstation is giving problems when i connected to the controlnet network . The network beomes very slow and the response is very poor . Is this issue with 1784-PCIC card or something related to my pc.

Note : Network is scheduled i am using RSview32 as my SCADA ..

Pls help

Similar Topics

I've got a CLX system with a controlnet network. I need to pull some tag values out of the PLC, crunch some numbers with a proprietary piece of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. We've got a computer running Windows server 2003 that we use as a hmi using factorytalk studio and interrogate using rslogix...
Replies
Views
dear all, i have workstation with windows 2000,installed in it 1784-PCIC card. i want to upgrade system with new PC with windows 7 professional...
Replies
Views
I have a few of these cards I need to test out. Installed it on a Windows 7 PC. I found the drivers link on Rockwell's site but Windows states...
Replies
Views
Hallo! I have PC with PCIC 1784 and ControlLogix with ControlNet scanner of hardware. I have installed RSLogix 5000, RSNetWorx for ControlNet 5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom