Error Code help

santisiah

Hello all,

I am pretty new to writing programs but am using Mitsubishi and have a question with an error code. The manual for the module I am using (L60TCRT4) states the following:

Cause =*1
Data (other than 0) is being
written to the system area​
Operation at error occurrence= • The data written is retained.
• When data is written to multiple system
areas, the address with the smallest number
of the buffer memory area where an error
was detected is stored.

Action = • Return the value to 0 and turn off,
on, and off Error reset instruction
(Yn2).
• Delete the program that is writing​
data to the system area.

I am getting confused on how to write the Action. I am using this card only to get a temperature input and display it. Every time I write to the PLC it resets and goes to 0.0. I have to rewrite to it again in order for it to read. Can somebody post an example or explain what I am doing wrong? I am using X180 as my starting address.

Thanks for all the help.