*NEW RELEASE* Allen Bradley/Rockwell - Cable, Processor and HMI Pin-outs

Geospark

Lifetime Supporting Member
As Forum users frequently request this kind of information, I thought it would be useful to post this link to a recent Article from the Rockwell Knowledgebase.
It is a one-stop-shop for all their Cable, Processor, and HMI Port pin-outs.

574907 - Cable / Processor Pinouts

Access Level: Everyone

If you do not have a Knowledgebase user account, you can register here for free.

Regards,
George

Nice once Mickey, I was going to PDF it, but my Adobe Acrobat is not feeling very well, Acrobatic, this weather.

Thanks again! (y)
George

Actually AB requests that only links be done to the Knowledgebase even if open to everyone. They want to keep track through the sign-up process. So the PDF should probably be removed. You can check with Phil if needed for guidance.

Actually AB requests that only links be done to the Knowledgebase even if open to everyone. They want to keep track through the sign-up process. So the PDF should probably be removed. You can check with Phil if needed for guidance.
For what it's worth, when I clicked on the link above or in the pdf, it sent me directly to a log-in screen. You would have to sign-up if you weren't already a user.

Last edited: