How do you release a wire in these terminals?

It was the Enterlec as shown in the video. I ended up finding an extraction tool in the bottom of the cabinet. This is one of those old rats nest control panels so it wasn't found until the bottom was cleaned up a bit.

Thanks again all

It is a good idea to use the correct tool, using a screwdriver is ok but can cause damage to the spring loading TBH these terminals are not really suited for multiple diconnections/connections.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I'm working on a project where I am installing RS Logix 5 Release 3.02.02. on a windows 95 computer. Floppy...
Replies
Views
How often does Rockwell Release new versions of Studio 5000 Designer? Annually? I'm just curious.
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a problem with the new release of TwinCAT HMI ( Not TwinCAT PLC HMI or visualization) , the problem is as follows : 1) drag...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am currently working on a project using a Panelview Plus 1500. A large amount of the inputs for the project are controlled with...
Replies
Views
I ran into a weird issue with Rockwell's FT activation. We have a license server that hold some of our licenses. I usually borrow the licenses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom