Disconnect BOU Honeywell DCS TotalPlant Alcont

Kataeb

Hy, we have a Honeywell DCS TotalPlant Alcont, to which we added a new digital output module BOU. On this module there is a Disconnect or D switch which sets all the channels on the card into a passive state. We put this switch to Connect position, but no outputs are enabled.
Has anyone seen this before? How can we solve this problem?

In the Honeywell manuals it is mentioned: For card replacement the outputs are reliably switched off by turning the front panel DISCONNECT lever to the right. This must be done both to the old and the new card. The lever must not be operated during normal operation, because an erroneous control would be caused by clearing all the output channels.

Thank you

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon PLCS.net! I have a very odd situation that is happening, and hoping someone has some insight. We have just laid out a new 10G...
Replies
Views
This question is about a Q68TD-G-H01. When I disconnect the thermocouple connected to channel 8 of the module, I am expecting D111.F to go TRUE...
Replies
Views
For those of you that design / build panels: Do you typically provide a fuse / circuit breaker on your main disconnect inside the panel? We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom