Looking for a clipboard manager / copy and paste stack

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering if any of you know of some free or opensource software that will increase the productivity of copy and paste :)

Occasionally I will have a large series of data that I need to copy from one document to another. I would like to be able to just press 'ctrl+c' over and over again to fill a fifo stack, then when pressing 'ctrl+v' it would just unload the fifo.

I have tried out a few 'clipboard managers' but they all seem to copy to a buffer whenever you press 'ctrl+c' but when it comes to pasting they are not automatic. It is more of press the hotkey, a popup box will be displayed and you select what you want to paste.

I have tried 'clipmate' and it seems to work well, but was trying to avoid paying for software I may never use again.

I have also tried 'ditto', 'clipx' and 'arsclip'. But they don't seem to work the say I would like them to. In the changelog of 'ditto' it references a 'stack' but I didn't see any option for it.

Any ideas?

I got a program called 'mclipboard', or somesuch a while back from nonags.com. It sports ten buffers and has incremental copy and paste functions. I'm pretty sure this is the same program: http://www.nonags.com/freeware-multiple-clipboards-2-2_266.html

Like in an A-B FIFO the original data remains. You'll have to manually verify any buffers required to be empty are actually so.

Last edited: