Slow Touch screen

plcpunk

Morning,
We have an Omron Sysmac Cj1H processor, several Proface GP2600-TC41 HMI's, communicating Via ethernet, The touch screens reaction times are all over the place, sometimes you can change between screens dozens of times one after the other without any problems, other times it takes 2 or 3 minutes to change just once, causing the line to wait to start up again.
This cell has been running without any problems for several years, ive tried swapping HMI, ethernet cables, a new ethernet switch...

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I have created a diagnostic screen which comprises of a jig JPEG ,Alarm view,twelve buttons and six symbolic I/O fields running textlists...
Replies
Views
Hi. Importing a 2014 aapck in 2023: no problem using it, adding windows, works very well, no problem whatsoever. Creating a new project: as...
Replies
Views
Hi, everyone I'm working with Wonderware System Platform and the InTouch applicaction is very slow. The graphics and the windows load really...
Replies
Views
Hello, please help me. I have big problem with communication between DASSIdirect 3 SP1 and S7-417H. I communicate over 5500 tags. There is VERY...
Replies
Views
Hi , i am converting a standalone app to a modern app with many archestra grapchics replacing the old classic ones.. . The thing is that each time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom