InTouch 2023 - Windowmaker/viewer very slow

dalporto

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi.

Importing a 2014 aapck in 2023: no problem using it, adding windows, works very well, no problem whatsoever.

Creating a new project: as soon as I create a window in the new project, it starts lagging, like it's refreshing all the time.

I tried to cross-check all settings against the project that it working but no luck yet.

Any idea?

I'm about to mount another VM to check if it's the installation.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading a project from version 10 to the latest 2023 version. I'm fine with window maker, window viewer and app manager, that's all pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom