Intouch version 2023 adding a suitelink driver

cottagewood

I'm upgrading a project from version 10 to the latest 2023 version. I'm fine with window maker, window viewer and app manager, that's all pretty self explanatory.

I’m struggling with there new version of management console, now called operation Control management console.

I want to use the built-in Mitsubishi driver which I installed with the original 2023 install, I used it on a previous version which I remember having to install separately, but once installed, I’m sure I just right clicked config in OI.GATEWAY and added it.

Is there anybody out there who could point me in the right direction.

I got a response from support, who were pretty quick to reply to be fair. They were apologetic for there manuals that haven’t been updated to match the new version of System Management Console, now called Operations Control Management Console

The driver should be visible under Operations Integration Supervisory Servers, but for some reason wasn’t. They gave me a link to the latest driverpack SP02, still the same. If I uninstalled the Melsec driver I could see the directory got deleted from the OI-SERVER directory and created again when I reinstalled it, but it was never visible

I did a complete install of Intouch on a new windows install and hey presto, the driver is now there.

It should be under "Operations Integration Supervisory Servers" as a standalone OI server.
IF it installed correctly. The OI server should have its own install file. AFTER you install it.... you will find it in the Management console.