GE Rx3i plc

ALI1991

hello everyone !
i am working on redundancy of ge fanuc rx3i plc but i am stuck in problem so i want to ask some questions here

1 >> my primary hardware configuration is comprised on two rmx module ,these rmx module is not connected to secondary redundant rmx module physically and but in software settings of each rmx module redundancy link is enabled. can i download the program in cpu without an error.

2>> there is any simulator in proficy process system in order to check the redundancy???

3>> if redundancy link is enabled in rmx module setting , it is necessary to connect it other redundant rmx ???

Hello Ali,
i am sorry that no one did not reply
i just want to learn from your experience that what did you do then?
i think that to be synchronized both of the Controllers should be connected via rmx128.

Sorry Bro no Simulator is there for Proficy process system.
yes to download the program on redundant CPUs then it would be necessary to connect the rmx 128 of primary hardware to the rmx128 of secondary.