Crouzet/Weintek questions

marcvbuuren

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all,

i have 2 issues i can't seem to figure out.
1. i'm have a MTP8/50 Crouzet HMI (is a Weintek screen) with no USB ports, so no external memory.
Any idea how i can make this screen to remember its last settings on power failure?

2. I would like to synchronise the time with the PLC (Crouzet millenium 3) but i'm unable to figure out how.
I found that the clock on the millenium is directly accessible via the below registers but within Easybuilder i can only specify one address.

Anyone an idea how to do this?

(bytes 15 - 8 ; bytes 7 - 0)
Clock 1 -- 32 (seconds ; day)
Clock 2 -- 33 (hours ; minutes)
Clock 3 -- 34 (month ; day of month)
Clock 4 -- 35 (century ; year)

Thanks!
Marc.
P.s. i'm fairly new to the PLC world, so apologies in advance if i ask beginner questions!

Yes, thanks for that, i had already found that as well.

There i use Modbus RTU Zero based addressing to communicate with the Crouzet PLC i can only choose 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x addresses.

No idea wich address to use then.

please link as below,FAQ there,

http://www.crouzet-usa.com/techtalk...y=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&st=0

i surf to search Courzet M3 Clock address for Modbus RTU (Zero based Addressing) or Modbus TCPIP (Zero based Addressing) but not succes,

the explaination on using 3x 4x etc i had attach pdf files for your reference,

please read

please request from your supplier Crouzet M3 to get the Modbus Address List for Clock Register.

only this i can help you.if found something new info i will you know.