Crouzet smart relay not identified.

OutRuN

Hello everyeone,

the compamny I am working for is using Crouzet smart relay for small applications and this is the first time I get my hands on them too. The problem I am having currently is that the millenium 3 software fails to communicate with the controller.

In here https://innovistasensors.force.com/technicalsupport/s/article/Communication-problems-with-your-computer-Check-your-M3-Controller-choice-1484304449504?language=en_US you can find the exact error. The controller I am using is CD12 - 230V AC SMART (product no. 88 970 043). I have tested the connection in the program and it finds the (or a) controller (in port COM8) but it cannot write the program to it because of the error shown above.

I have tested it with another controller type and it was working fine.

Anyone's ever had a similar issue or knows how to resolve this ???

Thanks a lot !