Cant find hardware in folders of RSnetworx(EDS installed)

negado

Hello
recently install eds corresponding to a VFD ACS800, the installation went smoothly, in the final message seems to keep hardware in the "ACDrive device" folder, the problem is that when I check the folder can not find the hardware. The same happen when I try to install a DeviceNet communication module (1756-dbn), when I connect I can go online and this module is recognized, but this is not in the list of available hardware. I'm sure the EDS, are properly installed and that attempting to uninstall EDS can see the ACS800 EDS.
Why not find the hardware installed?
sorry for my english

Similar Topics

How do I find the most significant bit of a dint? Backstory following. I found out years ago that a small machine with 30 steps or less was...
Replies
Views
Hey all, So we have had this piece of equipment for a while but its a question that always blows my mind away when troubleshooting this piece of...
Replies
Views
I have an existing low voltage cable tray 24volt power and signala and I need to mount a cellular antenna for communication with a plc is there...
Replies
Views
This might be a stupid question but for my coursework i have been asked to find the following; 1) The relationship between word length and...
Replies
Views
ineed this download bad because every time something goes wrong with drive we have to get rockwell to come out and use there labtop with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom