PLC Omron Motor Sequence Help

Blind

I am currently taking PLC training and have come across a circuit that I can not figure out how to complete. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a message and I can explain circuit.

Thanks

Design a program to control the following circuit for the use with an Omron PLC.

-3 motors, each controlled by their own stop/start.
-Motor A must be running before B or C can be started.
-if only Motors A and B are running, Motor A can be stopped without stopping Motor B.
-if only Motors A and C are running, Motor A can be stopped without stopping Motor C.

*-If all 3 Motors are running, stopping any one of the 3 motors will de-energize the remaining two motors.

I have the circuit complete till the last step where: If all 3 Motors are running, stopping any one of the 3 motors will de-energize the remaining two motors.

I can not seem to figure a way out. Any guidelines will help.
Thanks

http://tinypic.com?ref=jsp0qp

http://i62.tinypic.com/jsp0qp.png

jsp0qp.png

Last edited:
With the schematic you posted when all three are running; can you press any of the stops and the whole circuit shuts down.