properly displaying right to left languages with plc

hagaib

hey all,
i'm using Automation studio (B&R) and trying to properly display right to left languages.
i built a small vnc visualization to see how everything responds.
when i add a new language (such as hebrew), there's a property called "Bidirectional" that displays everything properly offline, the problem is that when i transfer to the PLC/PLC simulation the controller goes to service mode when that property is on/true.

any thoughts / solutions?

thanks,
Hagai

hey and thanks for the response.

the system logger module issues 2 errors :

1. EXCEPTION : Address error (ASCII data - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
2. AR-RTK : EXCEPTION divide error

and actually, number 1 is classified as "error" whereas number 2 is classified as "error/processor exception".

Hello,
in Logger-View, when you open the tab <backtrace> you see many details. you should see (find out) if the errors are coming from inside some visual components modules or user-tasks.

in case of a), you should try to update to the newest versions if you dont have already.

in case of b), you should see a line number from your program. this should indicate the point in your program where the error occurs. you can try to double click the line - the source code of the error should open.

You can also upload (or send per PM) the logger module for inspection if you want.

BR
BB

the backtrace only shows something for number 2 (AR-RTK), it gives an address. as for updating - all updated.
attached a png, hopefully it's visible.
many thanks again :)

loggerb.jpg backtrace.PNG

Last edited:
Hello hagaib,

sorry, but I cant help you. There is not much information. But all I can see is pointing to a problem inside of visual components.

So - the best way to continue: get in contact with B&R Support, via homepage you can make an upload of the project. B&R has to check this out.

BR
BB