suitable encoder connector

Hello

i am trying to find a sutiable inline connector that i can use for an encoder. i am using a four core screened. the outside of the cable has a diameter of about 8 mm.

i need a three or four pin connector

it must be from farnell or radionics. i am having no luck in finding one there are two many components during the searches

i need both the male and female parts of the connector. basically i have the signal wire and i want to cut it in the middle and be able to reconnect it at that point using a suitable connector.

thanks

I like the Turck M12 connectors. They have screw terminals inside so no crimping or soldering. Farnell carries male and female versions (Turck BS 8141-0 and B 8141-0, respectively).

70035943.jpg

thanks for the suggestion they look good however

i am looking for something cheap and cheerful.

was hoping for something in the 10/15 euro range for both the male and female