WinCC Flex report printing

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I am using Win CC Flexible 2008 SP3

I have a report "P08" that I am adding to a system that has other reports that print OK.

I have a PLC trigger tag of type INT. When the tag is 1 I wish to print the report.

I have added an event to the tags on change property to call a new script "Print_P08"

Code:
If SmartTags("P08.Trigger")=1  Then
PrintReport "P08"
SmartTags("P08.Printed")=1
End If

In the PLC I use the printed confirmation tag to reset the trigger tag

My report does not print.

I added SmartTags("P08.Test")=1 above the printreport "P08"
and the test tag does not turn on.

I have deleted the WinCC temporary files and rebuilt all..still the same

I am now at a loss and welcome ideas

Best guess

Look at the trigger tag in WinCC Flex. It should set to cycle cont to update all the time. By default it will only update when displayed on a screen.

Hi Charles
Thanks I just checked on my laptop and the tag was 'cyclic on use'. I have changed it to 'cyclic continuous'