torque history data in servo motion control?

unsaint32

I'm a maintenance person at a factory. We have a following setup; Controllogix5000 1756 L61 with Kinetix 6500 thru Sercos card. Our axis suffered bent shaft few times last week. We have consultant programmers and they are not readily available for questions.

I can navigate through Controllogix5000 okay except the motion instruction part. Can you guide me to where I can find any data on torque? Is there somewhere in the program that I can look for the torque history of a certain axis?

Thanks.

The ControLogix does not control the torque directly. If this data is available then you must use a get system variable command to get the torque from the Kinetix 6500.

If I use the GSV command, would I get the last value? Or does Kinetix 6500 hold hitory (or trend) of such data collected over time?