Micrologix 1400 B series datalog - program access

techyfunky

Hi all

I am using Micrologix 1400 B series. I am able to create a datalog que for some set of events and extract that log data using datalog extraction utility in excel format.
my requirement: I want to programatically access the data log created and send some data of it over modbus TCP.

Any help in this line is most welcome.

datalogmemory physically different.

Careful reading of the manual revealed that the datalog memory cannot be accessed by user program as they are physically different.

Have any one written a custom datalog retrival application for Micrologix 1400.??? Need some information in this line.

Similar Topics

Firsts of all to make it clear I am novice at programming and controllers. I was called to a costumer who has four machines that do identical...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am having an issue trying to read data from the flow sensor model FL-608 (Digiten) in my micrologix 1400. I read that i have to use a...
Replies
Views
Hello people!, I finally was able to get the job done with modbus in my AB ML 1400, now my question is, I´m receiving correctly the information...
Replies
Views
Hi there folks!, I really want some support regarding a damn modbus connection trough channel 1 TCP modbus in my micrologix 1400 b series, I did...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a setup where a sensor senses an object and sends a signal to the PLC. The PLC has to send an ASCII character to the PC for triggering...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom