MicroLogix 1400 Series B AWT and ART

Asif15

Hi!

I have a setup where a sensor senses an object and sends a signal to the PLC. The PLC has to send an ASCII character to the PC for triggering a camera. After processing the PC's sends another ASCII character to the PLC to trigger a solonoid.

To send a ASCII character from PLC to PC i'm using AWT with ACL. To receive an ASCII character from PC to PLC i'm using ARD.

The problem is i'm able to use any one either AWT or ARD with ACL. If i configure AWT with ACL, ARD goes into error. And if i configure ARD with ACL, AWT goes into error.

How do i fix this?

Thankful for responses!

Similar Topics

Firsts of all to make it clear I am novice at programming and controllers. I was called to a costumer who has four machines that do identical...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am having an issue trying to read data from the flow sensor model FL-608 (Digiten) in my micrologix 1400. I read that i have to use a...
Replies
Views
Hello people!, I finally was able to get the job done with modbus in my AB ML 1400, now my question is, I´m receiving correctly the information...
Replies
Views
Hi there folks!, I really want some support regarding a damn modbus connection trough channel 1 TCP modbus in my micrologix 1400 b series, I did...
Replies
Views
Hi, fellas In this simple program the PLC sends a command to a device. The PLC waits 500 ms for a response. In case the response does not come in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom