Simatic Protool V6.0

kegman

Hi guys,
I have just aquired Protool V.6 and am looking to install a a Siemens simatic C7 touch screen panel connected to a S7 400 plc via profibus DP for Auto / Manual control of a conveyor system. Does anyone know where i can download some bitmap / cad images of conveyors etc... to import into the screen setup page. Will save me time creating them. Once again, any help much appreciated.
Thanks,
J

I forgot to mention. Protool does have a library of various bitmap images, including conveyors but they are a little basic to say the least.
J

Similar Topics

Does anyone know where I can download the Simatic ProTool software? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I am in the process of moving software from one laptop to another. So far everything is going OK except I can't find the Siemens Simatic...
Replies
Views
Hello All I need to get the Backup of TP170A for this I tried PROTOOL and PROSAVE and configured communication parameters via COM1 Gives Error...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using Protool 6.0 with Step 7 V5.3 and Simatic S7 300. The problem is that in Runtime mode when I push switch button to ON position...
Replies
Views
hi every body i am working on SIMATIC Protool, i want to ask how to make a pop up window for an object (pump for example) so when i press the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom