danfoss drive replacement

akhunzada136

hello dear...i am replacing master drive by danfoss drive using plc s7-400 414-2dp . while 39 drives are communicating with rhe master through profibus. when i am adding a denfoss to hardware then it builds communication with plc but some of the drives i.e master drives showing fault82 and not communicating. :cry::cry:... any idea.....

Fault - 82 CSIV parameter error

Do you have Danfoss software MCT-10? upload/download

or you can use LCP

check the Profibus node/address on parameter no:9.?

check parameters no:15 Drive information?

mostly your configuration wrong/corrupt

or you need to send back to supplier

i have attach example for reference only.

please link and check and read page 126

Operating Instructions MCT10,

http://mcliterature.danfoss.com/WebPublish/downloadPub.do?no=0

thanks osmanmom for replying.
i have mct10 software and configuring through it. the fault is showing on master drive the danfoss drive i have added working . but my task is to communicate all the 39 drives .thanks for your reply. dear i will also read danfoss docx. and will check the parameters.