Danfoss VLT Midi Drive FC 280 encoder question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I am hoping someone here has installed a Danfoss VLT Midi FC 280 and connected an encoder to it. I am just trying to make sure I select the correct encoder, first of all and then, proper connection. I have zero experience with Danfoss VFD's but my customer is insisting I use Danfoss VFD's. From what I have read, it is a 2-wire system that requires at minimum resolution of 1096. Had I have known more about the Danfoss drives, I would have purchased the FC 302 and then the sensorless positioning add-on board but.......

Similar Topics

Having a small problem with a new danfoss micro VLT FC51 drive I was hoping someone on here could help with. my setup: my motor speed is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am an engineering student who took on a project to design and build a control system for an industrial coffee roaster as my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a Danfoss FC102 VLT drive which reverts to Off mode whenever I cycle power to it. I'm controlling it over ethernet from a Control...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with 3 VLT 2800 drivers. All are showing on occasion error 16. I know that this points to short circuit on the...
Replies
Views
Need help. Does anybody have a running copy of Danfoss MCT 10 software running that can take a drive parameter file and print it out in PDF...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom