allen bradley instruction help

quebmaint

Can anyone please explain this address for me? The program is on a micrologix 1500.
XIO L[N7:1]:[N7:2]/22

This is an example of Indirect Addressing where the address pointers are being applied to both the Data Table number and the Data Table element.

The value of N7:1 will be the Data Table number.
The value of N7:2 will be the Data Table element.

For example, if N7:1 = 10 and N7:2 = 16, that instruction will point to Bit 22 of a Long (32-bit integer) data table element, address L10:16/22.

Similar Topics

I am using a legacy Allen Bradley PLC5/40E Series F CPU Having issue with compute instruction syntax with the expression Doing a divide by...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone else try this and tell me what revision you are using if the value is correct. Subtract SUB Source A 1.0 (constant) Source B .8...
Replies
Views
Hey I was having some problems with a MOV instruction. I have a pressure that once it reaches a certain pressure I want it to close two valves...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody. We have a too old plc ( allen bradley plc4 microtrol ) which was a run mode until now, but a one pretty morning this plc cannot...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone I was wanting to get some advise on the math below on this expression for a SCP instruction...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom