Ammonia Analyzer

Charbel

Dear,

i was asked to put an analyzer on the remote chamber and accordingly to close a gate at the pumpig station to stop the TSE from flowing into the pumping station pit.

I was searching over the net and i found that the most of the operating temperature of the NH3 analyzers is maximum 40 degree C, so i have to find a way to put it near the inlet pipe of the pumping station (maybe taking sample from the inlet pipe of the pumping station pit) (is it feasible) and maybe i can put the analyzer in the electrical room. What do u suggest?
Find attached the selected model from HACH for NH3 Analyzer and also attached the sketch showing the system.

Ammonia Analyzer Location and mouting installation.jpg

Attachments

• Pages from DOC026.53.00025.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 8
I want to add to the above post that the ambient temperature can reach around 65 degree C outdoor, what is your suggestion concerning the location of the sampling lines and the analyzer considering that the electrical room is around 100 meters away from the remote chamber.

thank you!

Following the below post, maybe it is better to put the analyzer in a air conditionned kiosk... has anybody got accross the air conditionned kioks that are usually used for outdoor analyzers?

thank you!

charbel