Moisture Analyzer Percentage in Studio 5k

It's probably closest to plain C, but I find that the language itself is less important than the libraries and library functions e.g. Mid(...), Find(...), etc.

I started with Fortran and Basic decades ago, then, in no particular order, Pascal, C, C++, C#, IDL, TCL, Python, Perl, Java, Javascript, SQL, BASH, etc., whatever was needed. Now they are all a blur to me: the syntax and available libraries vary a bit, but they are all doing the same thing.

Where to learn this stuff is an interesting question. Somewhere between a CompSci degree (difficult with a full-time job) and hit-or-miss on your own (takes too long and may teach bad habits) is what I would guess you are looking for. Perhaps a local community college course is in the middle? To do it for free from scratch I would go something like udemy or coursera.com and see what they have. I found this link: https://medium.com/javarevisited/10-best-c-programming-courses-for-beginners-2c2c1f6bcb12 but have no idea if it is accurate.