Mixer Moisture Sensor

electro89

Hi All,

I have an application where I need to constantly measure the moisture level of abrasive material in a pan mixer. The sensor needs to be mounted on an arm of the mixer, as opposed to a wall-mounted type. The only product I've been able to find is the Hydro-Probe Orbiter by Hydronix (https://www.hydronix.com/products/hydroprobe_orbiter.php). Has anyone seen a product like this from another company, or have any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am working on a batch computer for a concrete mixer, and the computer that was running the plant before has stopped functioning. It...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'd be interested to hear approaches hear on what options you might consider for setting up of the loop control. I'll describe the setup...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am having troubles with Batch Mixer Exercise 3. I need help with which PLC controls I need for the following steps. In Silo Lab Exercise...
Replies
Views
Heya, For one of my projet i building a control panel for 4 industrial mixer i got 2 mixer that run on the same speed so its no big deal, simple...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently designing a paint mixer for a mechatronics project. I've outlined the basic structure but I had two problems. For the dc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom