Conveyor belt for a paint mixer

bas4545

Hello,

I'm currently designing a paint mixer for a mechatronics project. I've outlined the basic structure but I had two problems. For the dc motor attached to the mixing apparatus which allows the mixer to spin, I've got a runaround with my logic in that I can't get my linear actuator to return back to its original position. I've posted the picture if that helps of what I've done so far.

My other problem is in figuring out the conveyor belt. There are five proximity sensors, I'm new to PLC so I wanted some help in creating the logic for it if possible.

IMG_1346.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a servo motor running a conveyor belt system. I do not have the exact circumference of the head pully and therefore I get some...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I just came out of a meeting , and the subject came up , about static buildup on a conveyor belt causing a metal detector...
Replies
Views
First off, I am new to the whole PLC world and was tasked with a project at work. I was given a Click C0-11dre-D, Honeywell 310G barcode scanner...
Replies
Views
I am required to program the system in the picture, but need a little help with maintaining spacing using the conveyor belts. How should I go...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Has anyone done anything like this before ? I am working on a project where I have to count car tyres that are manually placed on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom