seimens micro master 420

What kind of load does the 420 run? Any digital (OFF2/3/ Jog..?) or analog input connected (internal pressure/flow/temp PID)?

If it is a 'simple' kind of load, you shouldn't need to bother about many of the parameters.

Check the 'cuick commissioning' chapter in the manual. There the most relevant parameters are listed.

How are the dip-switches of the profi module set? If all are 0, you'll find the node address in P918.

Kalle

micro 420

i went through and copied all of the parameters most of them are at default need to find out what software is needed to upload paramerters and then down load so that next time i will not spend so much time doing this

drivemonitor or starter usually free for download thru Siemens support but you will need an interface and cable 6SE6400 1PC00 0AA0

Or as described if you have an Advance keypad (AOP) it could save and load parameters set.

It is best to do a factory reset before downloading if the used drive isn't 100% brand new not used.

Be carefull if you do it mannually, few parameters have index that could use 3 differents configuration for 3 different modes or motors