Property Dialog Box -1734-AENTR

Vada

hi, we are trying to add an input card ( 1734-IB8) on the 1734-AENTR chassis. for the test outputs, my options are "not used, test pulse output,power supply, and muting". my question is whats the difference between setting a point as "power supply" and directly connecting it to the system 24V DC?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

It just means that when you have a safety sensor connected to the 1734-IB8, you can wire the supply to the sensor from the Test Output if you are not using it. You configure the Test Output for Power Supply and the POINT I/O's V/G 24VDC power supply will be output from the the Test Output terminal and the COM terminal.

George

1734-IB8_Test_Output.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen. So i create a user-defined screen with 2...
Replies
Views
I'm using Studio 5000 View Designer 7.01 and I'm trying to make a generic popup with bindings to properties or aliases. Basic aliases by right...
Replies
Views
Hi, In our company (programming mainly Beckhoff PLCs) we are establishing internal coding guidelines for ST. Until now, the conventions were...
Replies
Views
Converting an iFix 5.0 HMI to Ignition, not developed by me. Been a long time since using iFix. On Digital Input tags, what does the property...
Replies
Views
help How do I create Bidirectional Activex Connection Arrows? As per attached photo. How to Create RightoLeft Property in Visual Basic - Activex?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom