Studio 5000 View - Invalid Syntax with property definition

Althalusss

Hello,

Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen.

So i create a user-defined screen with 2 buttons (start and stop) depending on the status of a BIT. The main page have 2 motor image and when press, will open this popup and i send the running property (ex: motor1 or motor2) depending on the motor press .

Now, in the popup screen, i add in the property definition a name (MotorStatus) and the data type would be "::pLC.BOOL".

Now, My problem come when i try to add "MotorStatus==1" in the expression of StateTable. I got this error : "Invalid syntax:" and refer to that expression.

I put a user define datatype and it work fine but if i want to only check a bit, i just cannot figure it out.

Thanks for your help

Hello Olly,

Thanks for your reply.

Sadly, it don't seem to work. I show the 2 error message below, the error message for the other expression is if i only write CONFIRMATION in the expression box.

Thanks for your time
Error message.JPG