Programming tools for BOSCH PPC PLC.

AndaMan

Hi all,

I was put on duty to develop program for Boschrexroth PPC PLC (mostly logic control, not motion control), any of your experts here have experience with this PLC please recommend the appropiate programming tool.

Thank in advance,
AndaMan

What firmware are you running in the PPC, Synax or Visual Motion? What version of firmware are you running?
To the best of my knowledge Indramat didn't have a real good PLC editor until the latest version of Synax. And either way you look at it, the PPC is still a motion controller with a convenience PLC function integrated into it. If you just want to do PLC functions there is probably a much cheaper and cleaner way to do it.

Keith

We now have VisualMotion 9 with (little) PLC capability and looking for Synax or better tool for logic prorgramming.

AndaMan