Can I use Wago CoDeSys to get online with a Moeller PLC

strantor

I figure probably not; They probably charge $1500 for it for a reason. But I figured its worth a shot. If I could somehow find the moeller target files for download, maybe, just maybe...

Well, I found some moeller targets in an xsoft program update on moeller's website and successfully installed them in my wago CoDeSys, that surprised me. I didn't get the targets that I needed, but I'm now downloading what I think is the key, a 91mb targets file feom moeller. Hope it works. Might take all day downloading to my tablet on weak 4g.

with version 2.3 it is possible, when you want to change anything in your program it will cost you about 300 euro.(you get a cable and a manual for it.)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have never used modbus communication in Codesys 2.3, any tips and tricks are much appreciated. The system is a Wago 750-881 that controls...
Replies
Views
Hello, These days I am trying to implement a communication via EthernetIP between a PowerFlex 525 drive and a WAGO PFC200 with EthernetIP...
Replies
Views
Dear people, Is there any way to use native 3Codesys functionalities within a Wago e!****pit ironpython script? I want for example to export...
Replies
Views
Codesys Ethernet IP Scanner - Won't connect to a Wago 750-353. The Ethernet device and the Ethernet IP Scanner are both running. but then I go...
Replies
Views
Hello, Maybe it is just a simple problem, but I cannot solve it. I have a Wago 750-881 connected to a Beier HMI through IP TCP, the connection is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom