Wonderware 131 character restriction

denverman82

I'm trying to retrieve information from a CHAR field from an Access database that has more than 131 characters. How can I retrieve all the info from this field? I have my bind list set up properly and I can retrieve up to 131 characters already (thanks to Wonderware's 131 character restriction of Message tag types), I just don't know how to get the rest. :mad:

I have this 131 character problem 10 years ago and Wonderware did nothing about it. You CANNOT get the rest. Either change to other HMI software or shorten the the field.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom