Timer input in FBD for Micro810

Aabeck

I just started using the AB Connected Components Workbench and am having a problem inputting the time delay for timer functions. I finally found an AB site that shows how (from Automation World magazine link) putting the t#4s500ms in the Logical Value column, which isn't shown on my computer, and right clicking on the column, selecting add column, the Logical Value entry is greyed out & can't be selected.

Has anyone else had this problem & been able to correct it?

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have an older Panelview Plus and do not have the application . I'm in the process of re-doing the HMI application from...
Replies
Views
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this today. Very likely due to being sick and not thinking straight, plus my inexperience with...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have this exercise to solve, and I tried it with RSLogix micro and work but not as I want. The exercise say: Is this ladder...
Replies
Views
hello, am doing my FYP using the PLC, am automating some process, so i want to use an external programmable timer as an input. so at the specific...
Replies
Views
I have several numeric inputs from a C-more EA7 panel that set timer reset values. I find that when I enter a number (of seconds) and store it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom