how to use an external programmable timer switch as a PLC input??

Pins 1,2, and 3 are a volt-free contact. The connection shown is just an example. Using an external timer is the hard way. You need to start over and look for a PLC with a real-time clock. Use the Omron ZEN V2. It has everything you need. Link. It's about $100.00 USD.

salam sharif...

how to used external timer run

1.control valve plc output 500 (ac/dc)
a.from output 500 jump wiring through to coil timer (13)-(14)common
2.timer contact
a.common 24 dc
b.normaly open connect to input 000

eliskasim
kluangjohor

hello, am doing my FYP using the PLC, am automating some process, so i want to use an external programmable timer as an input. so at the specific time the timer will triggle the input and therefore activating the desired output.
so far most of the timers switch that i found in the shops are AC timers, so i need any help about this i juz need a timer that work as an input for the plc, rather than the internal plc timer which is not synchronous.
i would appropriated any help as soon as possible

If your external device does not supply the proper voltage for your PLC, then why not just use a relay.