Pump Alternating Control

NSong

Hi,

I'm working on a RSLogix 5000 project and modified the existing program.

The existing dewatering system has 3 pumps. A new booster pump is added for increasing the head pressure.
A selector switch is used to indicate the booster pump 3 control status - REMOTE, LOCAL & BYPASS.
When in Local, booster pump starts by local push buttons. The system (3 pumps) can be Auto or manual.
When in bypass, booster pump will not involve the dewatering process. The system (3 pumps) can be Auto or manual.
When the booster pump is Remote and the system(3 pumps) is auto, booster pump will start first when water level is high. Then the lead pump.
If the level is keep increasing, the lag pump start. At anytime, the system only allows 2 water pumps running.
A new HMI screen is added for the pump sequence. each water pump has 4 status - lead, lag, standby and auto and a Auto/manu push button to choose auto sequece or manully select lead/lag/standby(the system is still in auto).

I searched the forums and finished my modification. Some new routines are added to the program(BPump_Auto, BPump_Control_Status, Pumps_Alternating). I also modified the MainRoutine.

I would appreciate some feedback on what I have put together.

Thank you,

Eric

Sequence screen.jpg

Attachments

• Revised_Dewater_May1.zip
    372.1 KB · Views: 53