Problem with ST and Logic operator

marczak

Hi I need to implementation md5 algorythm to my project. I try to write it in ST and FBD.

I have problem with conversion.

I try to write function like:

Code:
function f(x,y,z: longint): longint; far;
  begin
    f := (x and y) or ((not x) and z)
  end;

in my project x,y,z is UINT. how to use AND,OR,NOT? WHEN I use convert I can convert data to bool but it lose data. For example IF I convert 56 to bool it will be true. How to execute bit AND,OR,NOT?

Next how to generate rand number?

Be aware also that the MD5 algorithm is suitable only for trivial uses where compromise would have only small effects. It is severely vulnerable for security applications

all is working but the NOT that should be XOR with (0)
first do the simple AND
result will be the ANDING of both inputs, thus 3 AND 5 is 1 for example