Panelview Plus 1250 (diagnostic/Alarm message)

Hi Everyone, I have been working on panelview plus 6 (1250) for a few days now. I got stuck on alarm and diagnostic message. It seems to me that the panelview already have preloaded alarm and diagnostic message. For example, when pv+ ethernet connection is down, the pv+ would display diagnostic message saying that the connection from specific ip address is down.
My question is : How can you send(redirect) those diagnostic/alarm message to other PC(PLC or Scada system) on the same network. This way the operator won't have to go to the actual pv+ to read it. any help with it is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
is it possible to comunicate a powerflex 753 (ccw) using ethernet 20-750-ENETR card to a panelview plus 6 1250 (factorytalk view studio me)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that has an intermittant issue with a PV+ (2711P-T12C6D1) and they would like to replace the PV+ with the latest PV+7...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom